Kamis, 25 Januari 2018

proffesion

              


           My name is ega mahendra.you can call me ega.i was born in bandung,23th february 1993,but now i live in jakarta because i should follow my perents who live here. i live in jakarta since two years ago.
            Iam single,but i have girl friend, and i loove she. My father is a policeman. You can call him Mr.aditya. and my mother is a house wife mother . you can col her Mrs. Eni. I have one  younger brother, his name rangga.rangga live in jogjakarta.because he should continue his study as a doctor in gajah mada university.
            I work in PT.makmur. i work in company contractor in jakarta.i work as a management contruction. i work in  the company from the collage graduation at the age of 22 years ago

            Iam working on the table using a laptop,caunting.the couir of spending on contruction

1 komentar:

my history in semester 2

the first meeting in the 2nd semester Today is the first meeting for the 2nd semester, our lecture today is mr. Zalzulifar he explain...